The main key to having a successful and gorgeous landscape is the careful planning and creative design to ensure you get the maximum value and benefits for investment dollars. So, no matter what your house looks like, your landscape designer should be able to install a landscaping design to will be not only compatible with your home but will enhance whole property
Why hire a professional designer
- Their knowledge of flowers, plants and trees and how to care for them.
- Often homeowners find their own plants and other materials, but they aren’t compatible with each other or with the property.
- If you purchase your own plantings and trees to install yourself, there is a big risk of not accurately planning for normal growth patterns or changes over time.
- Landscape and hardscape designers use their artistic talents to strategically create a layout to incorporate water features, swimming pool, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, walkways, patios, etc.
- Place trees to lower energy bills, provide shade, etc.
- Make the best use of your property and maximize your space to create the ideal backyard (and/or front yard).
- Onsite Consulting to get to know you and your property and how you plan on using it.
- Provide a portfolio of their work.
- All local codes and permits should be researched and completed prior to construction. Western Lehigh provides this service.
- Maintenance contracts. Guarantees-ask any prospective company if they provide any assurance.
- Devise the perfect drip irrigation system to fit your needs.
- Save money over the life of your landscape.
As an experienced and professional landscape design company, Western Lehigh has seen and done it all; from water features, planting, and hardscaping installation, to outdoor kitchens and lighting features, we provide a wide variety of services and are able to go above and beyond your average landscaping design service company because we are there every step of the way. And our work is backed by a one year guarantee!